Saturday, August 17, 2019

Puffy Pumpkin Earrings

I am working on getting some inventory ready to launch my re-opening of my Etsy Store, it is going slow, I am care giver for my soon to be 88 year old room mate and mom to 3 truly spoiled cats.  Carving out creative time is a challenge, to say the least.  But oh how I love that melting away into an idea and watching it come to life.  Since Fall is my all time favorite time of the year, I decided on a September 1 launch,  My studio is my bedroom and bathroom, my work table is my bed and my photo studio is the bathroom counter.  But it is working.  The Puffy Pumpkin is two concave charms back to back and inside I have placed 4 orange seed beads, if the light shines right they have a little glow to them.  They can be worn casual or even for a little dress up, especially around Halloween.
Here is the side view to see the puffy pumpkin.  Well it is 11:30AM here in Sunny California, so I am off to fix lunch for room mate and hopefully one more post before the day ends.  How your weekend is peaceful and happy, hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment